R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc’s Reno, Nevada office has one full-time position available for a Civil Engineering Designer.
- Assist the Project Managers in the drafting of various civil engineering-related projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Draft various project elements such as street sections, horizontal and vertical alignments of streets and roads, storm drainage facilities, water distribution, sewage collection and related appurtenances in compliance with local codes and design criteria
- Produce detailed, final design drawings
- Provide day-to-day drafting support, guidance and input to assist Project Manager timely complete project designs
- Assist the Project Manager in obtaining state and local permits by coordinating with review agencies and preparing plan modifications to address comments from review agencies
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager or Director
- Five plus years of advanced civil engineering design experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Computer Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Autodesk products.
- Be a self-motivated, energetic and driven to contribute to the overall success of the firm.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
About the Company and the Position
R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm, specializing in civil engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, water resources, surveying, land use and environmental planning, hazard mitigation planning, landscape architecture and residential design. The firm maintains offices in Minden, Nevada and Reno, Nevada.
- Salary DOE/DOQ. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.