R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. located in Minden, Nevada and Reno, Nevada has a job opportunity available for a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Minimum 5 years of land surveying experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Land Desktop software
- Extensive technical knowledge of GPS, topographical data collection, and CAD mapping
- Familiarity with robotic total stations, such as Trimble, Topcon, etc.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and graphic skills
- Knowledge of Nevada/California rules and regulations is preferred
- Licensing, or the ability to be licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor in California and Nevada is preferred.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Salary DOE/DOQ. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Position is open until filled.
About the Company and the position:
R.O. Anderson Engineering, located in Minden, Nevada, has a job opportunity for a land surveyor with a minimum 5 years of land surveying experience. The individual should either possess his professional land surveyor license or have experience as a land surveying intern or a survey party chief with a desire to become licensed. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is eager to apply advanced field surveying and AutoCAD skills. Surveyor will be responsible for field surveying, assistance with boundary surveys, topographical surveys, ALTA surveys, aerial photography control and construction stake-out.
R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm, specializing in civil engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, water resources, surveying and land use planning.
About the Benefits:
- 100% employer paid Medical and Dental Plan option
- Expense Reimbursement
- Educational Financial Assistance
- Licensure Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional and Technical Association Dues
- Holidays – Most U.S. Holidays for a total of 8 days
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan & Vacation Pay
- 401K Plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Company contributions to Health Savings Account
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer paid Costco Membership
About the Area:
Located in one of the most beautiful places in the West, we are nestled at extreme eastern edge of the Sierra Nevada (Carson Range) and at an altitude of 4,600 feet. We enjoy four seasons of climate in what can only be described as a bucolic setting. Warm but not extremely hot summers, beautiful conditions in the spring and fall, and relatively mild winters with occasional snow. The Carson River runs through the center of the Valley. Fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking, horseback riding and other recreation opportunities abound. Nearby Lake Tahoe and the Casino Core is about 16 miles away and has all the amenities of a world-class recreation area, with Heavenly Ski Resort Stagecoach lodge being 12 miles away. Boating, fishing, hiking and backpacking opportunities are literally at our doorstep. Also, the Carson Valley has a number of excellent golf courses with varying degrees of difficulty and cost. We are about 1 hour from Reno, 4.5 hours from San Francisco, and 2.5 hours from Yosemite National Park. Residents of the State of Nevada also enjoy no state income tax.