Minden or Reno Nevada
R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. has one full-time positions available for a Project Civil Engineer.
- Management of assigned technical design support.
- Insure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
- Assisting in the establishment priorities for multiple concurrent projects.
- Preparation and review of engineering reports, design drawings and specifications.
- Technical writing and presentations to clients, stakeholders and governmental authorities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of water/wastewater, land development, infrastructure, roadway design and construction experience.
- Professional Engineering license.
- Task oriented with excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Initiative and an ability to work independently while working with a team of design professionals.
- A commitment to excellence and high-quality work with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in latest versions of AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Ability to adapt to continual change in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
About the Company and the Position:
R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm, specializing in civil engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, water resources, surveying, land use and environmental planning, hazard mitigation planning, landscape architecture and residential design. The firm maintains offices in Minden, Nevada and Reno, Nevada.
R.O. Anderson's Minden and Reno Nevada offices are searching for an Engineer to join its growing team. The Project Civil Engineer will work on water/wastewater projects, residential land development and government infrastructure projects for both private and public clients – grading, pavement, roads, drainage, sewers, water mains, storm water management and utilities.
- Salary Range DOE/DOQ. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need