R.O. Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm with offices in Minden and Reno, Nevada, specializing in civil engineering, surveying, hydrology and hydraulics, water resources, land use planning, hazard mitigation planning, landscape architecture and residential design.
We are currently seeking a director of our surveying department, who must be a licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the state of Nevada or in a state with reciprocity and must obtain a California PLS license within six months of employment. This individual must be detail-oriented self-starter with 10+ years of survey experience to work with our team in the Minden, Nevada office. The surveyor will be responsible for overseeing and preparing subdivision maps, parcel maps, boundary survey maps, topographical surveys, ALTA surveys.
- Minimum 10 plus years of progressive land surveying experience preparing maps using AutoCAD for subdivision (tract) maps, parcel maps, boundary retracements, ALTA surveys.
- Skilled in using AutoCAD Land Desktop software.
- Extensive technical knowledge of GPS, topographical data collection, and CAD mapping
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and graphic skills
- Licensure in Nevada and California is required. Supervisory experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance plans – 100% employer paid for employee and assistance with dependents; 401(k) with employer match and employer-paid long-term disability insurance. In addition, we offer generous PTO; flexible medical spending account; profit sharing plan; education and licensure assistance; paid professional dues; employer-paid Costco membership and a friendly, professional and collaborative work environment. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a highly regarded firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our team, please submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the US.