Engineers thrive on solving problems by putting their logic and creativity together. They can invent, explore, and question to enhance the areas around us. R.O. Anderson engineers work in multiple disciplines and collaborate on larger initiatives.
R.O. Anderson's Minden and Reno Nevada offices are searching for a licensed Project Civil Engineer who has experience with Water/Wastewater projects to join its growing team. The Civil Engineer will work on water and wastewater related infrastructure projects for both private and public clients.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in the United States with eligibility for reciprocity rights for the State of Nevada
- A four-year degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of water and wastewater infrastructure design experience.
- Task-oriented with excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Initiative and an ability to work independently while working with a team of design professionals.
- A commitment to excellence and high-quality work with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the latest versions of AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Ability to adapt to continual change in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Management of assigned technical design support.
- Ensure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
- Assisting in the establishment priorities for multiple concurrent projects.
- Preparation and review of engineering reports, design drawings, and specifications.
- Technical writing and presentations to clients, stakeholders, and governmental authorities.
Salary DOE/DOQ. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.